Thursday 10 May 2007

International Donkey Week!















It's international donkey week.... can you believe it, a whole week dedicated to donkeys.

Little Winston Jr and I have decorated our flat and got party hats etc.. for Russell. We even made him a cake, well me brother made it, though the silly bugger didn't tell me it was a hash cake and poor Russell ended up having an epileptic fit and little Winston Jr ate all me cheese.

What I don't get is that apparently, according to The Donkey Sanctuary, they have a waiting list for people that want donkeys... I aint had any offers for Russell, not one, and doubt that I will now seeing as that since that bloody cake his fits have become more frequent! I can't afford to keep buying the foam to attach to his hooves, so he don't do anymore damage to me flat!

No comments: